2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been lurking a few weeks now and I really like the site. I found it on one of the salt water boards I hang out on. I dont post much but I do lurk often. I ran into a neat video this morning and I did not find it here thought you guys and gals might like it.

http://www.catfishgrabblers.com/GGGMusicVideo300k.wmv

Anyway just wanted to say hi to everyone and wish ya'll tight linges.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey thanks for the link, I'll be passing that one around to my email buddies.

My grandfather is a cat fisherman exclusively as far back as I can remember. I cannot ever remember seeing him catching anything else outside of the occasional striper that took his catfish bait. I saw a PBS documentary on Grabblin a few years ago and was telling him about it over the phone. Of course he started telling me about grabblin when he was younger. I was amazed he knew about it because I had never even heard of it before seeing the show.

I told him I wouldn't ever try it for fear of getting snakebit...without missing a beat he say's "Naw you know right away if it's a snake cause it feels scaly". Ha!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.