2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He is on the beach and content.... Wish I was there too.... I hope he has a full stringer in the morning.... I think he needs it.....I'm hoisting a cold one for him right now, hoping this will be his trip of trips... Good luck ol buddy......

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
i hope he is taking some pictures of that beautiful full moon coming up out there too!

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
Yea, Jack The Good Days Seem Far Between....

I'm looking through a looking glass and foretell a magical mystery trip in the a.m. for you! Spanish Mackeral seems to appear in my crystal ball...maybe a trout of unusual proportion. Maybe throw a whiting out around the second gut and let him do the "walking." I kicked some bootie on bull reds exactly on nights like tonight at SLP Pier in 'dem days in late August not too many years back. You better not have forgotten your camera. CF?

·
Administrator
23,848 Posts
I hope he is OK after that big storm came though last night. It sounded like the 4th of July at my house.

·
Borders, language, culture
6,342 Posts
Mont said:
I hope he is OK after that big storm came though last night. It sounded like the 4th of July at my house.
The WJ legend lives on! The only place on the entire Texas coast with rain last night and this morning and WJ is right smack in the middle of it :D

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
darn, not a drop in alvin either. seems like we have some kind of umbrella over us lately. sunday i was driving through flooded feeder roads in north houston, get home and had not had a drop. guess we will just wait and get all 10" at one time. :confused:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.