2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been reading alot of reports of this "just take 5". Meaning that most are trying to take just enough for the dinner plate rather than letting the fish go to waste in the freezer. I have seen alot of responses on this subject being negative and positive. The negative side produces alot of posts with people getting very defensive in who has the right to determine what is ethically right for someone else. The positive comes with more conservation for the future. I am not writing this to disrupt anyones day but to just say that this is new to me and seems like a pretty good idea. I just felt like throwing a topic out there that would spread, what is to me a good idea. This "just Keep 5" is becoming a topic of conversation with alot of guides and seems to be reasonable. I would love to hear responses of other opinions on this site. Again, I am not trying to tell anyone how many fish you should keep. This is just to see what the minds of fisherman of today have to say. I choose this web site for its professional manner, if I wanted alot of rudeness there are alot of other web sites that hold enough of that. Ethics and self respect determines who we are as people.

·
Banned
906 Posts
Oh great. Here we go again. There are plenty of previous threads you can search on this topic and find all the info you need. I'm tired of hearing everyone argue about this.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.