2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW, that was simple. Now i am so ecxcited, that i can NOT sit still. I got so much to do, like WAIT patiently. We leave the house at 515AM in the morning.
Drycleaning to pick up,church tonight,dog to kennel, decide what to wear on the airplane, finish packing, TRY to sleep. I dont think so....COSTA RICA< here we come. LOOK OUT ..time has bugun to s....l......o....w...down.MAybe i'll have some lunch.

·
Capt of the spyglass Potlicker club!
12,607 Posts
Go redy to play when ya get off da plain. Wear yo bikini so when ya get thar ya can head strait fo da beech!

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thong on, JUST KIDDING....i am ready for the beach, the hot tub, the pool, the jungle, the food, the relaxation, the sight seeing, and FISHING of course.

www.casaverdecostarica.com take a look at the accomodations and se if you'd be ready.

·
12,607 Posts
I should give you a red mark for that. You shure U'z all don't need some guy to go hang with yall and drink a few cold ones so yall can throw water ballons at him or sumtin. LOL
Cool place, but U could have showed a picture of some old broke down beach hut and I would still go! LOL

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A Red mark for me. PLEEZ NO>>>Youz noze i dont drink, but i will have a bunch of iced tea to serve up and some fancy water. You know the kind that dont make your stomach hurt. HAHA!!! i will have enuf fun for evrybody. Now i am talking like u.

·
Duty Is Our's; Consequences are God's!
7,638 Posts
luv2fish said:
WOW, that was simple. Now i am so ecxcited, that i can NOT sit still. I got so much to do, like WAIT patiently. We leave the house at 515AM in the morning.
Drycleaning to pick up,church tonight,dog to kennel, decide what to wear on the airplane, finish packing, TRY to sleep. I dont think so....COSTA RICA< here we come. LOOK OUT ..time has bugun to s....l......o....w...down.MAybe i'll have some lunch.
NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well as long as you don't forget about us while you are having all that fun, I guess its alright.....LOL

Hope you enjoy!
Derek

·
Registered
242 Posts
Looks real nice, give us a full report when you get back home. The wife and i have been wishing to go there for a few years know. HAVE FUN !!!

Kevin

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am REALLY going to miss you ALL. I am going to cry when i log off today.FOR REAL.
But there is a computer at the house SO i am going to get on here to say HI, with a full report of course..

·
Registered
5,498 Posts
Have a truly wonderful and safe trip....

·
12,607 Posts
Man, woman, I had to go look at the slide show again! yur kill'n me! Pleeeez delete that Link. LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts