2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Bull Frog hunter
9,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got off the phone with Mr. Billy McDaniel of BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS. I have to say he was more than friendly, explained the process in making a custom spiral Stix and the benefit of such design. I ordered the new for 2010 comfort hump no Trigger 7 footer. I am beside myself. I didn't know how simple the order would go, but I am very pleased. Billy didn't try to up sell anything just a good honest guy who hooked me up.

Billy, you are too much. I can't thank you enough. I am looking forward to being the new kid on the block with a Custom Billystix out of the box comfort hump Spiral Stix.

I know I will enjoy it and can't wait to get home and find her sitting there.

You are the best! Thank you sir.
:cheers:x24

24Buds is greatful! Enjoy your vacation. I know I will enjoy my Stix!:biggrin:

By the way, tell the crew on your website hello!

·
Registered
7,805 Posts
You'll love it. ChickenGirl is always complaining about wanting a longer rod. So I bought here an 8' Billy StiXer. I have already received it and it has been really hard to hide it around the house, in that white PVC tube and all.

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
BILLYSTIX CUSTOM SPIRALSTIX WITH NO TRIGGER

THIS IS THE WAY THE REEL SEAT LOOKS WITH NO TRIGGER TO GET IN YOUR WAY, IT'S A PRETTY COOL ROD, SOME WILL LIKE IT AND THEN THERE WILL BE SOME THAT WANT BUT HERE ARE A FEW PHOTOS.
STIX

Attachments

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
HERE IS A COMPLETED SPIRAL WITH THE HUMP GRIP

I JUST COMPLETED THIS ROD TODAY FOR ARTIFISHUL AND IT SHOWS THE ROD WITHOUT THE FORE GRIP AND THE HUMP FORE GRIP.
STIX

Attachments

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
I have a spiral stix coming most anytime that I ordered recently. Can't wait to see it. It is not for me but for a friend but I know I will want one also for myself very soon. Billy was good to work with for sure.
Not sure how long the special price is good for on my contest finalist, but I will have to wait a little while because I am putting all extra aside right now for an upcoming trip to Hawaii and can then get me another rod from Billy. Billy, if you need to get them out of the way, go ahead and give the price to another, otherwise, maybe a little while later and understand. Sorry if I messed up someone else but thought I could swing one with a special price, but not for a little while yet please.

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
hi guy
i believe you will quite happy with the performance of this rod, i did a couple small things that i will wait to see your reaction to the performance then i will let the cat out of the bag, so to speak, you should see a marklble improvement in casting distance with what i have done, but let's just wait until you evaulate the performance.
stix

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.