2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well we all just came home from the hospital.

Yesterday morning at 6:45 my wife told me that I should call into to work because we needed to go to the hospital. It was very nice of her not to wake me up in the middle of the night lol. we got to the hospital and they put us in the maternal observation room and started to monitor her contractions and about an hour later the doc came in and decided that we could go ahead and move to the labor and delivery room. Laura was in hard labor for about 4 hours before she had to start pushing and after ten mins. of pushing she gave birth to a 9# 2 oz 21 inch long baby boy at 2:00 pm on 05-26-2004. we named him Cutter James Garcia. every one is home now and we are doing great. here is a pic of the new arrival and his mama.

Ramon

Attachments

·
Anything not prohibited is compulsory!
1,635 Posts
Congrats!!! Have you scheduled his first blue water trip yet?

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
ramon
congradulatons to you and your wife. i am glad your son finally arrived. now you can focus on the really important things in life again like fishing and rod building...rick

·
Just one More
1,742 Posts
Congratulations to all (Mom, Dad, and Cutter)! I have 2 girls, they are 2yr and 5yr the oldest loves to fish and won a scholarship through Academy, Kids Fishing Photo contest. She can't wait for the wind to die down so she can go Offshore to catch and release another shark. They do it every year so be sure to take a pic when Cutter catches that first FISH!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Congrats on the new baby! Glad everyone is doing well...in only about 3 years the diapers will be over! :)

I say that only because I can now see the light at the end of the tunnell with my youngest.

Earl

·
From the old school
1,406 Posts
way to go sport!

go home and get some sleep you are gonna need it..... got a 2yr old and a 5yr old and they love the boat,start them early and enjoy them growing up. my 2 yr old will get a towel and take a nap while we fish.... er uh...sometimes.
congrat to you!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Congrats Ramon !!! Thats a big boy ! Like lots of the other folks are saying, treasure the time you have with him. They grow up sooooo fast. My son is 27 now and he is still my favorite fishing partner. Of course, for obvious reasons, my 25 year old daughter is my favorite dancing partner.

Congrats again !

Hutch

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Congrats

to you and you entire family on your little deck mate:birthday2 ....................later,Dave

·
Registered
497 Posts
Love and teach him well. Cherish every moment together. In the blink of an eye he will be out the door. My Snapper Boy has one more year at home, then it's out of state for college. It seems like yesterday he was 9 ears old and learning the offshore ropes.

·
2Cool Sponsor
1,166 Posts
Beautiful! And only took your wife 4 hours! lol

Take great care of them!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thanks for the kind words guys I am really excited about having him home but I dont think that I am ready for him to grow up to fast maybe just get out of diapers and formula. Argo this is how I got the name for him. My wife was looking at a Anne Geddes calender she is the one that takes all the pictures of the babies. she showed me that one of the boys had the name Cutter and I told her that's a cool name it sounds cool. we started telling Our family what we were gonna name him and the first thing that My father in law said is it sounds " Ranchy" . so we stuck with it.

thanks again for the kind words guys.

Ramon

1 - 20 of 20 Posts