2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you were looking for a fun one to just plink around, would you have a problem picking up a cheap kal-tec, or did you already give into the temptation? Some look like pretty neat pieces but I want to get a few 2 coolers thoughts.

·
W.W.
7,397 Posts
I have a Kel-Tec, don't think its a good gun for what you want as IMO they are for a small carry gun not target shooting. Also I don't think they are considered a 'cheap' gun, prob one of the most carried second guns for Law enforcment....WW

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe I should show a pic, here is the one I'm looking at. Not much for practical, but one someone is going to want to shoot if they see it

Attachments

·
http://talesofhumor.blogspot.com/
4,635 Posts
Maybe I should show a pic, here is the one I'm looking at. Not much for practical, but one someone is going to want to shoot if they see it
Dangerous looking gun.. You might accidentally shoot yourself if you're drunk... :D:D:D:D

·
100% BS
7,120 Posts
I have a Kel-Tec, don't think its a good gun for what you want as IMO they are for a small carry gun not target shooting. Also I don't think they are considered a 'cheap' gun, prob one of the most carried second guns for Law enforcment....WW
Agree, It's my pocket protection not a plinker.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
I have one of those in 9mm. It is actually a very accurate little rifle. Pretty handy to keep in the truck or in my case, a patrol car. Mine takes Glock magazines so I picked up a couple of 40 round mags when I bought the rifle. Makes for plenty of firepower if needed. I have shot a couple of hogs, one coyote and a few other varmints with it. No problems with mine.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes it does Sound like the same one tokavi, thanks for the feed back

1 - 8 of 8 Posts