2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checkin in with everyone. We are still without power but heard a rumor that it should be sometime soon. I cant hardly wait to hear the A/C running again. Right now I am "borrowing" internet from my neighbor because that aint working either. I think my poor generator is ready for a break. Hope everyone is doing ok and I will check back later.

John

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Now power in at my house either. At least a neighbor has power and we ran a cord over to our freezer. No AC but enough power to make ice and run a fan.. I got to the point where the generator noise was worse than the heat so I shut it down and haven't turned it on since.. Why can't someone put a decent muffler on a generator??

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Everyone needs some NOW Power, Arlon.

I got home last night finally. Boy what a mess. I'm glad to be back though.
I can't believe how bad the mosquitos are. Not a one up in Smithville.

I just pulled my home computer out of the tote box and set it back up.
Everything works! So many lines and cables geeeezzzz.
Now if I can only get my Direct Tv to work again I'll be in good shape.
I've been up on the roof just now and I can't figure it out. I moved that dish in every direction there is. I think the sensor in it is fried. It will be 2 weeks before I can get a tech out here. I bet I can't find a set of rabbit ears anywhere. hmmm I wonder if Radio Shack might have them?

·
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
UPDATE- Just got power back on at 1:30. I got the ac running so if anyone needs to cool off come on over. PM me and I will give you directions. Arlon, I hope you get yours back soon and you can buy a quiet generator but you also have to put out the big bucks to get one. Honda makes some quiet generators but they are awfully proud of them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts