2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been workin since i was 15 bought my first truck 6 months before i could drive split the cost with my parents. Now iv found the next truck for me. Been working my tail off and raised 5,500 for this truck. Feels good paying the tax tittle and everything by myself. Tell me what yall think.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Get rid of the lift kit and it looks like a great truck. Dodge makes good trucks and silver is easy to keep clean. Now you need a boat to haul behind your truck. One of these days I will get rid of my '90 Chev 4x4 with 230,000 miles and get a new truck but it is sitll running strong so why worry?
Congradulations on the new ride.

·
Getting shallower means chewing mud
1,643 Posts
Good job Derek. Now don't go getting it stuck right away. :p

Tim

·
Kayak Fisher
7,566 Posts
texan279 said:
Is that a chupacabra by the right rear tire in the last pic??? ...
No, that's his doberman. It's a REALLY big truck. LOL

Great looking truck! You did very well.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Very nice Anton! You are off to a great start. Shows good work ethic. Enjoy the fruits of your labor!!!

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol, aint my dog. Its the guys house who i am buying it from. Things small thought. Anyone know any good mudding places around league city or dickesnson

·
Registered
512 Posts
Congrats on buying your truck. It is very nice. Since YOU worked hard for it, you will treat it good. It feels good to save up and buy something without having to worry about monthly payments.

·
Unruly Member
2,620 Posts
Mrs Backlasher said:
No, that's his doberman. It's a REALLY big truck. LOL

Great looking truck! You did very well.
Now that was funny ... thanks for the morning laugh.

Nice truck ... the beauty of 'owning it' is as you cruise down the open road, you know it's yours and you feel a better man for it. Enjoy!

·
Not on call Steve!!
2,840 Posts
anton said:
lol, aint my dog. Its the guys house who i am buying it from. Things small thought. Anyone know any good mudding places around league city or dickesnson
I see guys mudding at the Egret Bay Bridge all the time. Right close to the boat ramp.
Nice truck!! Looks to have a hitch for the boat coming up next, right?
Steve

·
Registered
723 Posts
Congratulations on a great truck.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeaaap, next summer goal is to get a boat.

SEAHUNT186 said:
I see guys mudding at the Egret Bay Bridge all the time. Right close to the boat ramp.
Nice truck!! Looks to have a hitch for the boat coming up next, right?
Steve

·
Banned
1,252 Posts
wooo hoooo go anton! dodges rule...haha

nice truck

anton, you remember my old truck..i can show you some sweet muddin spots. muddin was popular when we were in high school

sams on el dorado...some hard core mud behind that
behind pets mart
along chocolate bayou off of I-35
pelican island
the oil fields in friendswood

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I know the sams spot along with pets mart. But mostly gonna mud at my friends lease in dickenson. But wheres the oil fields and choclate bayou?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts