2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just Back from the desert (Luke Air Force Base) and a ride in an F-16

I just got back from an Air Force internship with AFOSI and was told before I left to check in and post the pics so here they are.

Sorry I couldn't pass up a chance to share a picture of me and my buddy sliding in our boots:texasflag
GIG EM

·
Unrecoverable Saltoholic
470 Posts
Anyone who gets a ride in an F16 deserves a Whoop! Even from a teasip. Bet that was a blast.

Tsip

·
Registered
30,257 Posts
Boy, I'll bet that was an awesome ride. I've got three family members in the Airforce. Thought the youngest daughter(whom just graduated)was going to join, but changed her mind.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Speaking about acceleration , I guess that thing doesn't need a passing gear huh ? ?

Congratulations or your ride....That had to be 2Cool !

All the best.

Dr. Krol

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Hey, I've got an idea TexAggie2007. Once you get to a line squadron, if that's where you end up, how about taking all of us old 2coolers on check rides? You could do it on the weekends, LOL

·
Bird Flu Eradication Team
2,299 Posts
Hey TXAggie, whos your buddy in the pic? he looks like my brother inlaw. Cant remeber if he is E-1 or not.

Gig'em 02

·
Registered
47 Posts
E-1?

I was in E-1 back in the day. Class of 2001. I guess you knew some of my fish when I was a zip.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey, I've got an idea TexAggie2007. Once you get to a line squadron, if that's where you end up, how about taking all of us old 2coolers on check rides?
If I could I would; only thing is I'm not gonna be a pilot and the Air Force is "built for pilots by pilots"
Hey TXAggie, whos your buddy in the pic?
His name is Cameron Salome from Waco
How long did you last until you passed out/threw up?
All the way untill he pulled straight up over the range and we came back to "wings level" after pulling 6.5 Gs. If you look close in the Gig Em Pic you can see the Barf Bags between the G suit and the flight suit that definetly got used.
Thanks for everyone's support (even the sip's) and as always :cheers: GIG EM

1 - 17 of 17 Posts