2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
1,188 Posts
Louis

Nice shot. Is that flowrer from your house? I will come down to your side of the plant to see you tonight.

·
A Wild Kiwi fern
3,772 Posts
whatever you did to that flower, it's beautiful and looks absolutely 'alive' on my screen. i love it. you have great skill with your photography Louis. i don't know if you've given it any thought before, but you're of publishable quality - easily. if you're interested, please consider this encouragement to nudge you to check out the 'market'.

rosesm

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for your inspiration and encouragement Koru. Thanks everyone for your wonderful comments. With my busy work schedule, it is hard to find the time to expand. Fishing being my number one hobby, I saw so many things that would make great memorable photos so I decided to take up photography and capture those moments. Bought a Canon 40D in late January and have been hooked ever since. I have learned alot from the great photographers on this board and they have inspired me to take better photos. I now see the world a little differently and I see colors I have never seen before. Thanks everyone for your illumination into photography.

The "Flower"... I planted a couple of hundred of them a few weeks before Ike. Most all had buds on them and ready to flower. Hurricane Ike destroyed them all. So I thought... This one survived with all its beautiful color. Another memorable moment captured.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts