2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Ice tea and beans
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen where you guys have been posting some pics of ya'lls flowers, and plants.....so I borrowed my dad's digital, and here are some of the results....

Attachments

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
bert, nice bromiliads (sp?). yall sure have a lot of them. do you have to bring them in for the cold weather? better cover that ducky up before he freezes to death!

fishmore, wow...ive never seen those varieties of lillies before. they are georgous. let me know if you are ever thinning them out and want to sell a few...or trade for flounder! LOL

trudy

·
Ice tea and beans
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
allicat said:
bert, nice bromiliads (sp?). yall sure have a lot of them. do you have to bring them in for the cold weather? better cover that ducky up before he freezes to death!
which duck? :p

One of the advantages of fishing, too, is always being able to find some great driftwood to put these plants on......and as many pups that they produce, it goes well.....normally, i just make sure to keep them on the south side of the house, and right up next to it.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Trudy

Trudy I'd like to take credit for the lillies, but I can't. They're grown by a retired football coach up near Nacogdoches. He said this year he had over 350 different clusters. If you ever get up in that neck of the woods I can tell you how to find him. He loves to show off his flowers.
Gary

·
2,873 Posts
cool gary! i go through lufkin quite often so i just might try and get by and meet him. i would love to see them, and i could probably learn a lot from that guy about the ones i already have here. ill let you know, thanks.

trudy

·
2,873 Posts
gary, i wish i had a picture of the lizards running around my yard right now. i just had a guy out there painting for a few days and we are now seeing green and WHITE lizards! LOL some have white heads, some have white tails......sure hope the paint doesnt hurt them. they seem ok, just look a little WEIRD!

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
LOL at Trudy.

Thats gotta be real funny looking. It wont hurt them. I hope they got paint on that Gieco lizard. I HATE that dude. :dance:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts