2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm running a little late this month so I adde a day of voting. Voting begins immediately and will end Wednesday, 8/1 at midnight.

To vote for your favorites email your top 3 selections to [email protected]. You must vote for 3 / You must include your 2cool handle and you cannot vote for your own submission. That's it. It's that easy.

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Submission #7

taken back in 1983 with an old pentex .
the tree was struck and split "only" on one side that made it odd to look at .
no image modifications other than old age in a photo album and scanned into my computer last month.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Submission #9

Oak Guardian
I shot this tree early in the morning right before another of our recent rainstorms. The tree is beautiful and massive. I do not know the exact age but I am told it is well over 100 years. The branches spread out in all directions and cover a large number of the "residents". I had no way to capture the entire tree in the picture so I chose this perspective that I thought looked the best. It is a composite of 8 different exposures with an array of post processing done with Photoshop. The lens was my 18-55mm kit lens and no flash.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Submission #10

I like this pic, but it could have been better had I known how to operate the camera options better. I had the ISO set way too high for the pic, hence the grainy nature of it. Oh well, I like the shot anyway. I did a small amount of cropping and adjusted the brightness and contrast slightly. Taken on our place up in Rusk on a rainy day. I believe they are cedar branches. Taken with a Canon S3IS.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts