2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We were at the country this past weekend. I could not help but to take the Kids Fishing. Julia my two year old caught her first fish. She was excited to say the least. She was touching it and laughing. Boy it was a lot of fun. Who would of thought how much fun a perch could be. Her BIG Brother Reid was joining in the fun. He was using his new Rocket fishing pole that Gammy bought him for his birthday.

Do yourself a favor and take your kids fishing. It is the best time you will ever have.

T-Roy

Attachments

·
Registered
236 Posts
You're an awesome dad. My dad had 3 girls, no boys, and I thank him all the time for taking us fishing and hunting since we could walk. We still all LOVE to fish, thanks to him. And we have wonderful memories we will cherish forever. :) Good job!!

·
Mid-Life Crisis in the Works
1,306 Posts
Thanks for sharing. I take my two boys out every chance I get...Making memories.

·
Registered
267 Posts
yeah

great job! she'll remember that fish forever! looks just like my first fish from barton creek in austin when i was about her age, fishin with my uncle.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Well, those kids sure are cute and Julia is getting too big. That guy in the middle sure does need some help though. Let's just say that you are lucky that your squaw had a lot of influence on the "looks" of your kids!!!

Congrats buddy.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
GordaCAt where are the pictures of the Deckhand. You need to get that boy introduced to 4' seas.

Lonestar I am glad Breexy had the influence on BOO! You would make an ugly little girl.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
F2S,

Yes that is one of those Rocket Fishing poles. It is a POS but I kept Reid interested a little longer. So I will keep taking it to the farm for Reid.

T-Roy

·
Registered
104 Posts
The rockets are awesome - kept four 4-year olds intrigued for hours when it was raining over July 4th in Galveston. We didn't catch anything, but they were entertained while the "adults" were smoking a brisket and having some cold beverages. Great times.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts