2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do ya'll store and carry the Butterfly, Knife, Diamond, and other heavy jigs?? Thanks in Advance. Red-Fin

·
Most Non Funny
1,833 Posts
I bought a jig storage box from Roy's Bait & Tackle, it works well but only holds 12 Jigs

·
Banned
317 Posts
I had an old fastner bag that I bought from home depot, it was a set of 3 bags and one of them was made with two pouches, I went to a seamstres and for 2 dollars she sewed handles on it. I keep dimong jigs in one pouch and butterflys in the other. Works great, beats shimano's $45.00.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
100 quart ice chest with 10 plano plastic boxes inside. 1 100 quart for butterfly jigs. 1 100 quart for diamond jigs. 1 100 quart for assorted other jigs.....rick

·
Registered
165 Posts
mcgolfer said:
100 quart ice chest with 10 plano plastic boxes inside. 1 100 quart for butterfly jigs. 1 100 quart for diamond jigs. 1 100 quart for assorted other jigs.....rick
What's funny is some folks may think you're joking.

·
Sea kitten serial killer
1,985 Posts
Now THAT'S something!
carries 20 jigs & looks to be about 16" wide?
I wouldn't mind buying one from you if you've got an extra?
great idea!
-B

·
Registered
960 Posts
Yep D.N.A. has been pouring and painting them then he epoxy's them on a low rpm turner so the paint won't chip off. I think he has his turner set up so he can epoxy 10 long and 10 short @ the same time. I figure we probably have $4,000.00 - $5,000.00 worth of jigs for about $400.00 invested.

·
Sea kitten serial killer
1,985 Posts
Ksong's pic shows the way I used to do it in Ca.
D.N.A.-> Email me if you want to do this
might be interested in some of those fine jigs, too
-B

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.