2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Give it hell Remy!
42,851 Posts
Is that a sub species of the darker coated sika's or something? Never have seen one with a coat that reddish before.

·
Give it hell Remy!
42,851 Posts
I figured they must be. They are much nicer looking animals to me also. Do they let out the same loud squeal when you shoot them Swamp?

·
Hunting Machine!
5,831 Posts
They sound like a high pitch squeel when the call or get skeered. when I shoot them they just go to sleep kinda fast like!

Sound like a little girl gettin skeered. Or If you are squezzed in the wrong spot real tight.--don't know how to splain it w/out sound affects! Ha!

Fat--everything is so fat up there! Best in years!! Saw some 150's also which is cool! I CAN NOT WAIT!!

·
Give it hell Remy!
42,851 Posts
Swampus said:
They sound like a high pitch squeel when the call or get skeered. when I shoot them they just go to sleep kinda fast like!

Sound like a little girl gettin skeered. Or If you are squezzed in the wrong spot real tight.--don't know how to splain it w/out sound affects! Ha!

Fat--everything is so fat up there! Best in years!! Saw some 150's also which is cool! I CAN NOT WAIT!!
LOL... the first time I heard one do it it made the hairs raise up on the back of my neck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts