2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in Houston have an extra Jammin/Ofna crt .5 kingpin bushing (37220) I can purchase off you. I have some coming from Ofna but wont be here till after the holidays. Need it to make the races Saturday :eek:hwell:

·
KYOSHO,WERKS,BYRONS,PRO-LINE
647 Posts
Might want to try Victory RC Hobby shop in Pasadena. I think they carry OFNA parts. Or a bigger selection.
281-542-7223
Anyone in Houston have an extra Jammin/Ofna crt .5 kingpin bushing (37220) I can purchase off you. I have some coming from Ofna but wont be here till after the holidays. Need it to make the races Saturday :eek:hwell:

·
Having fun, one tiny car race at a time!
403 Posts
I've probably got one...I'll look and get back to you. Where are you going to race a crt.5 at???

·
403 Posts
He needs it for his scrt10.
If it's the same part as the crt .5, I have a couple of them. They're not bagged though so if you want one, let me know and I'll pull one off of my crt .5 and make sure it's the same part.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
If it's the same part as the crt .5, I have a couple of them. They're not bagged though so if you want one, let me know and I'll pull one off of my crt .5 and make sure it's the same part.
I don't need it but I'm sure he will want it.

·
403 Posts
You don't have to pay me for it, the tricky bit is going to bet getting together so that I can give it to you. Give me a call this afternoon and we'll see if we can work something out.

Rusty
281-732-6540

1 - 10 of 10 Posts