2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
The bouy had 4.6' waves and 15 knot winds when I checked earlier. Also, the clouds are zooming by the moon outside. I believe there will be better days. :|

Get Wild

Eric

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
It's been REALLY nasty up here in Deep East Texas. Half of Carthage is still without power. We had winds up to 70mph. Large trees were uprooted.

Hope it loses some power before it gets to Houston

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
No Mike, we had to call it a scratch. Jim called me about 0230 this morning and we officially decided to let it go for this time. I find it funny, in an irritating kinda way, that the weather is bad enough to kill a fishin' trip, but not bad enough to keep me from doin' the yard work. Unless it comes a real frog-strangler I'll be gettin' with that very shortly.

I s there some subtle, evil force with a hateful sense of humor at work here, or is my paranoia just workin' over time?!?

Now I gotta go UNpack all the junk outa my truck and try to find some one that wants to eat 4 sammiches for breakfast. I hate UN planning a fishin' trip!

·
Charter Member
5,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Naw, I was just kiddin'. Even though there have been a few instances where mere coincidence came into play when the weather turned sour and you were going fishing...or planning a trip.

But seriously, I'm glad y'all cancelled and didn't buck up to the weather reports and get after it anyway. There'll be other days.

Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts