2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Charter Member
6,653 Posts
No Mike, we had to call it a scratch. Jim called me about 0230 this morning and we officially decided to let it go for this time. I find it funny, in an irritating kinda way, that the weather is bad enough to kill a fishin' trip, but not bad enough to keep me from doin' the yard work. Unless it comes a real frog-strangler I'll be gettin' with that very shortly.

I s there some subtle, evil force with a hateful sense of humor at work here, or is my paranoia just workin' over time?!?

Now I gotta go UNpack all the junk outa my truck and try to find some one that wants to eat 4 sammiches for breakfast. I hate UN planning a fishin' trip!

· Charter Member
5,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Naw, I was just kiddin'. Even though there have been a few instances where mere coincidence came into play when the weather turned sour and you were going fishing...or planning a trip.

But seriously, I'm glad y'all cancelled and didn't buck up to the weather reports and get after it anyway. There'll be other days.

Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.