2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While driving around Nashville last week, I noticed the fishing area below the dam. How's the fishing? Anyone know?

·
Registered
550 Posts
You know Channelcat, since you are in the are..;) Pickwick isn't that far from Nashville.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Back home now, only had time to dream of fishing while in Nashville. But I will say, I will take Savannah over Nashville any day. Construction every where, and the worst airport I have flown out of. I'll drive up next time.

·
Registered
47 Posts
There is big blues in priest and i have seen a 50 pounder come out of there and monster flatheads a roaming in there also. It seems to amaze me that i only live 5 in form lake and never fish t for cats. the lake is a flooded city in some parts of it when water is down you will see roads,house foundations ect. it is shallow in spots but there is also very deep holes 60 ft and deeper when water is up..........

·
Registered
550 Posts
There are places like that flooded when Pickwick was built. Whole foundations, even construction equipement that wasn't worth saving, you name it. I had a friend who used to dive for artifacts like people dive for mussels. He said it was amazing what you could see on the bottom of some of these lakes. But that was before he got smart and moved to Argentina.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts