2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
the love of my life
9,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have heard stories and seen pictures of galveston-- and boliver --and high island --and crystal beach-etc-but whats up with free port--- is it the same--was it destroyed like boliver--- i was woundering because i had such a fine time back in july--i was woundering if anyone has any ariel photos-- or ground photos --or stories about the current condition of free port --was the launching ramp and bait house destroyed --how did the big high bridges fair--any info would be appreciated--and to all who live in these hard hit areas--god bless ya-- and i hope for youre life to return to normal as fast as possable:flag:

·
Registered
611 Posts
Here is

a couple pics. There is a lot of damage to Surside but not as much as Galveston and Boliver. We had a lot of water come through as you can see. The island is still closed to the public. Some homes went into the gulf but most were spared.

(1) A pic from our bridge.
(2) The house standing belongs to a freind of mine.
(3) Castaway's
(4) The church

Will be a while before its back to normal but we dodged a major bullet. God bless all who were victimized by this terrible storm.

Kitty's should be reopen in a couple of months which will go a long way in getting this place back to normal.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts