2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fishman I am astounded!
Eric is, too (he opened them up for me)

What beautiful blushing 'maters...and available in two sizes at that. I can't wait until Sven comes home from work and gets a look at them. He uses tomatos a lot in his Cheffing...his sauces are fabulous!

Thank you so much for your kindness and give your wife a big hug and thank you for me. One of my favorite ways to eat them is to slice thin then chill the tomato. I sprinkle a little sugar and some pepper on the slices...then enjoy them.

When our water melons are on the vine I'd like to figure a way to get some to you!

Hugs,
Joyce

·
Registered
88 Posts
Ha ha ha, Aunt Joyce!

Fishman and I were sneaky little devils about this one! Ha ha. Hope you were surprised. Mine were too ripe to send you but his were not!

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
THANKS FOR YOUR PART, TOO, LITTLE NEECEY!

·
Registered
678 Posts
Hey Aunt Joyce...........Nice to see you back again............Enjoy those Maters on a "Mater samich"

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You betcha. Sven is still completing his "after five days of hard work cheffing in a 100 degrees plus kitchen" he'll survey the tomatos and give us an overview of what magnificent things he plans!

I'll letcha know what his plans are. OR he may surprise you and post his plans here!

·
Colossians 3
1,364 Posts
Glad you enjoyed them. The dark red meaty tomatos are called Cherokee Purple...the others were Better Boy and Roma.

Been to Cape Hatteras. Got back Tue. Nice relaxing trip. Caught some nice Blues, relaxed, and enjoyed it although we had a summer Nor'easter 20-25 mph.

Been catching up in the garden since we got back. Lots to do, especially now...working up corn.

Later

·
Registered
7,661 Posts
Aunt Joyce,
would love a really good multi purpose tomatoe sauce that can be used for pizza, spagetti and other sauces to use up tomatoes. I want to can or freeze it. This sounds like I could use the fabulous sauce maker's input here.Thank you so very much in advance!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts