2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have been kidnapped (well, flat out stolen) from the front yard of our home in Tanglewood (near San Felipe and 610). We (several of us) were taken very early on the morning of Sunday December 20th, probably between 2 am and 5 am. We are very distinctive and rare. We were dressed in our Christmas best Santa hats with silver utility belts and of coarse our ray gun. We were just hanging out in the front yard bolted down to 2x12's with our ropelight ornament friends (they were taken too).

Have you seen us somewhere? We would like to know where we are and who has us. If the people who took us are caught and we are returned there may be a small reward.... If you see us around somewhere please send a message to the human who has posted this message. We would greatly appreciate your help!

Attachments

·
Registered
10,847 Posts
People these days will steal the "baby Jesus" out of a manger display..........heck they'll take the whole manger!

·
Practice safe fishing; use a Corky
1,697 Posts
I think I saw you on TV. Our leader was bowing to you. He bows to anything but the people's wishes.

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
I don't know too many people with yard art that haven't had it vandalized/stolen. Just seems to get worse every year. Seems some of the community likes to do their shopping on the street instead of the stores.

Sorry for your loss, will keep the peepers open.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Several of these aliens were stolen a year or two back at Halloween, but that time the perps were caught by an off duty HPD officer doing security in the neighborhood. This time they just about took everything in the yard, including the memory card for the trailcam what watches that part of the yard. There were the aliens dressed as Santa and 5 or 6 two foot diameter rope light ornaments. I was told that HPD spent most of the day going around the neighborhood writing reports as they hit many houses.

You can't do anything without worrying about it these days...

·
Mike
1,054 Posts
Oh great...now WE are abducting the aliens....wonderful, just freakin' beautiful.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
I would check the kremlin up on the potomac. Since the village idiot has stolen everything else in America including my very own personal freedoms.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
That just sucks! You can't have anything nice anymore without having to worry about it.

I still see reindeer humping scenes from some clever rearrangements from time to time.

·
More There than here..Gone fishin....
3,926 Posts
Thats Why I have Vid Camera's on my place...Sorry about ur loss

1 - 11 of 11 Posts