2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got back in to Seabrook at 10:30 this Morning got to the store it looked like a car(truck) bomb went off WOW what a mess I saw it on the news but it didn't look that bad Ike did job on us. My office was just like I left it nothing moved Nothing, but outside a bomb, boats ever where on Hwy 146 in the old gas station Dairy Queen all over the place. We lost things that can be replaced I just can't think about losing things that can't be replaced, my wife was with me she cried for the people that lost things that can't be replaced what a different world from Sabinal to Seabrook. We got home to Bacliff lost part of the roof but no leaks it was like we just left yesterday inside, I've been gone 22 days she came down last Wednesday week. What a shock I feel for everyones loss, If I can Help with Pricing out boats for a claim Please let me know I'll ABOS it out for you to help with your insurance. God Bless Crocker & Pam...TSF...

·
OllllO
8,874 Posts
I drive thru there twice a day and think about you every time I see all those boats scattered around. I agree.....what a mess!

·
Administrator
23,853 Posts
Chris, I saw your place on 146. It's a real mess. I hope you guys get back on your feet quickly as well as with your place in Bacliff.

·
Registered
305 Posts
went back to seabrook for the first time yesterday it was insane, i moved my neighbor and his wife and kid into my one bedroom apt with me and my gf for the time being so we dont have much space but if anybody needs help with anything pm me or just let me know we will be back out there sunday night for good and we would all be glad to help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts