2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I joined a new lease this year, and my wife needed a new blind, she told me she wanted it to be camo'd with pink white and gray. I thought she would change her mind or forget about it, she didn't. She does alot for me, so I didn't fight her, just have to wait till it's dark to haul it out there. Another 2cooler involved was Worst1, thanks Bill, and Wally (WWhit64) I whish you were there for it but we have three more to go, no PINK on the rest.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,498 Posts
She is a very smart lady....that will keep em all out of HER blind!....Looks good to me, Well Done!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Damm Fine Job Mr. Buller

The Blind looks good Sam, whish I had been there to give you and Bill a hand. Look forward to building the others, ice down the BEER and I'll see ya in about 9 Day's

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
MY FAVORITE COLOUR TOO!!!! I tried my darndest to get a black and white boat with a small pink stripe and the guys wouldn't have it...thanks for loving your wife so much to do this for her.....;0)

·
Registered
103 Posts
You are darn sure going to get some Wife Points for that one Good Job. The best part of the the outdoors is having your Buddy/ Spouse/ or Gal friend involved in what You like to do.

·
Give it hell Remy!
42,851 Posts
chiefcharlie said:
She is a very smart lady....that will keep em all out of HER blind!....Looks good to me, Well Done!
LOL Charlie! That was my first thought also. Smart gal!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks ya'll, she's pretty proud of it. I'll try to get it in the woods in a couple weeks and take a few more pix.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts