2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Ice tea and beans
4,588 Posts
dang dude..........you guys even got it all over the house.......what great memories.....thanks for sharing......

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
its these kind of memories that wont be forgotten! thanks for sharing the cute pictures.

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
F2S, that IS what it's all about. Cute kids. Enjoy them all you can while they're young and still think you know everything :rotfl: , they grow up too darn fast.

Bob

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Out of themouths of babes...

Our grandkids are looking forward to Holloween this year in a big way. Well, At least Steven is. He is 8 years old but his sister is only 15 months so she don't know the fun that awaits her.

They were over the other day and we were talking about costumes and I reminded them that Deer Park and lifted the ordinace banning Trick-or-Treating (due to the Candyman Murders years ago.) and that the folks in this neighborhood are back into it in full swing. We invited them to come over here and gather what loot they may. I even volunteered to come up with some kind of costume and take them around myself.

They liked the idea and I asked my grandson what costume he thought I ought to wear. He just reached up in the air and pulled this answer out and gave me a kind of squinty look as he told me, "Grampa, ought to dress up like a pimp".

Hello!?! I wonder just what this kid has been watching on TV. I asked him what a pimp costume would look like and all of us dropped our jaws when he described it perfectly. My daughter-in-law turned the deepest shade of red I've ever seen. If you knew her you'd be able to appreciate her extreme surprise and uhh, disappointment at his remarks. It was about the funniest thing I've seen in a while.

So, Where can I get my hands on a good pimp costume? :D

·
Ice tea and beans
4,588 Posts
lol........the things kids say.......Jack, let us see thos pics of the elite Jackster, King of da Pimps........lol

·
Time to make the Donuts...
3,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I wonder if it would be a Walkn' Jack meets Snoop Dog look. LOL...

J/K WJ. This year we've decided to let the kids venture out into sports so I'm sure it's gonna be interesting. We are getting our first taste of the fast paced life style tonight. My daughter has cheerleader practice the same day my son has basketball practice. Of course there in opposite directions of each other.

Am I too old for this yet? LOL...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts