2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know you all have been awaiting its return and its made its first sighting in West Columbia.............................The McRib is back!!!

Go out and get'em!

( Also the A1 Thick and Hearty burger is back for its "final run" at Whataburger )

·
aka Salty Nacho
4,426 Posts
I don't understand what the big deal is over the McRib. I found it to be greasy, chewy and nasty. Maybe they're better now than they were 5+ years ago. Then again, if it's changed, it almost has to be better. There was nowhere to go but up.

The A-1 Thick and Hearty burger, however, is very good. Had one this weekend in fact.

·
Bull Frog hunter
9,276 Posts
THIS JUST IN! Not even 24Buds will eat a McRib.:eek:

Man thats nasty. Ribs have bones in em. McRib looks like a half rack.......but no bones.sad3sm You ever take a half rack, place it between a bun and get after it? yea I didn't think so.

Make no bones about it (ha I thought that was funny) :slimer:McRib is not even road kill status. Road kill isn't bad if you get to it in time......if not, well you get a little sick and never mind

·
"Wizards begin as blacksmiths"
6,256 Posts
THIS JUST IN! Not even 24Buds will eat a McRib.:eek:

Man thats nasty. Ribs have bones in em. McRib looks like a half rack.......but no bones.sad3sm You ever take a half rack, place it between a bun and get after it? yea I didn't think so.

Make no bones about it (ha I thought that was funny) :slimer:McRib is not even road kill status. Road kill isn't bad if you get to it in time......if not, well you get a little sick and never mind
Soapeddler concurs x 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
To each his own, but I know there are a few lovers of this sandwich on the site and just giving them a heads up.

( They are also available in Port Lavaca and Bay City )

·
The Camo'd Texan
520 Posts
havent had any Mickey Ds in forever, or much fast food , taste just not the same as i remember years past...

but i can remember waitin for the McRib to come back, then always picking a dozen up between three or four of us for lunch after duck or goose huntin, eat the every tie we went...:rotfl:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts