2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
4,251 Posts
you put your rear shock tower on backwards......that, or you put the rear upper shock mounts through the wrong side of the shock tower....

Oh man, I know those midnight mistakes all too well!

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Courtney Vaughan said:
you put your rear shock tower on backwards......that, or you put the rear upper shock mounts through the wrong side of the shock tower....

Hrmmm. I'll check it when I get home. I finally called it quits when I realized that I had done something similar to the rear hubs :hairout:

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Right, I studied the picture and studied it, put the hubs together and realized that I had 2 left shoes when I bolted them to the A arms. I said Forget it! I'm going to bed!

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So far so good. I did/do have one problem with one of the diff screws though. Stupid thing seems to be just a hair bigger then the 1.5mm allen wrench, so the wrench just spins rather then tightening the diff, and of course I don't have another bolt.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Courtney Vaughan said:

Ok, I've studied the instructions pretty closely. I've found a boo-boo. I've built it just as the instructions show.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts