2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went about 6:30am today and hit, in this order, the Little Hump, the Big Hump, over on the west bank by Browders, the hump that's west of the island, all without a hit from a white bass. So I gave in and joined the crowd at the West end of Pine Island and caught a limit of whites, all sizes, about 10 nice ones, trolling 10' deep with chrome jet divers with a tailing big pet spoon 18" behind in 11' to 14' feet of water. Right where it drops off to 20' quick. It was one tight school with alot of birds over it and EVERYBODY was trolling that spot. I got out soon as I hit a limit and looked some other places without finding fish again. It looked like most everybody was catching them with hellbenders and the usual white bass trolling stuff. Anybody else find fish on Livingston today?

·
Registered
14,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe I saw you over by Walker's Lake the last few days, you were the only one out there, I'm in a 19' center counsole Redfin, usually with the top up!
I have found some more whites, and big ones (15"+). Found them 7-18-06 and went back today and caught them again, they like it better a little later in the day. It's a great spot with lots of roving schools and nobody else. They were stacked up in a little depression (probably an old baygal) 26' to 27' of water surronded by 23' water. Caught as many as I wanted but only trolling, couldn't get them to hit jigs. Holler at me if you see me fishing, and I'll do the same.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.