2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Zacs benefit thang this weekend? I will be stuck in College Station this week and weekend and I have something that needs to go. I live in Angleton, so any of you that live in the Lake Jackson, Clute, Brazoria, and Freeport area that are going to attend, I would greatly appreciate it if you stop by my house and pic the item up. PM me and I will give you the address and directions on how to get to my house...Vic

·
Just Happy to Be Here!
4,188 Posts
vjer1 said:
Is there anyone going to Zacs benefit thang this weekend? I will be stuck in College Station this week and weekend and I have something that needs to go. I live in Angleton, so any of you that live in the Lake Jackson, Clute, Brazoria, and Freeport area that are going to attend, I would greatly appreciate it if you stop by my house and pick the item up. PM me and I will give you the address and directions on how to get to my house...Vic
Anyone???

This is a 'Must See' and bid on item...I promise YOU!

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
I may be headed that way thurday to pic up my new custom offshore rod.. If i do, i can pick it up.. Just gota see if im going to be able to meet up with the guy or not

Thomas

·
11,765 Posts
I'm going to be in Clute Friday. Let me know if it hasn't been picked up.

·
Done Wit Dat
7,524 Posts
Vic, I'd normally be happy to do it, but I'm over here in the Big Easy for the time being. Take Care, Coach

1 - 7 of 7 Posts