2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks like my father in law has taken a turn for the worst and Mrs Angler2407 will need to go to Tyler. Does anyone know of a small airline that goes there? I would guess there may be one that flies to some of these smaller cities.

Your prayers and thoughts 12-18 months ago meant alot to him. And they helped alot. He's a good man. I am grateful for your concern....

·
Equine connoisseur
2,259 Posts
Drew, American Eagle (American) used to fly in there. I used it from SA to Tyler a few years ago.

Good luck and God bless.

Pablo

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
drew, i am pretty sure my sister flew into tyler one time from lubbock. i dont remember the details, but ill call my dad right quick and see if he remembers. get back to yal in a few.

·
2,873 Posts
drew, i called my dad and he said he was pretty sure the american eagle flew in there. he said delta used to have a small plane that used to come in there, but he couldnt remember the name of it. GOOD LUCK! I hope and pray he gets better.

·
Member since 1999
1,137 Posts
Continental Connections....

little small airline typically run by another company. Daily service between IAH and Tyler. Schedule below:

Daily service to Houston's George Bush Intercontinetal Airport
Make your reservation now!
For reservations to cities in the U.S. 50 states and Mexico
call 1-800-523-FARE (1-800-523-3273).

Arrivals
Flight #
Time
Day
8:31 AM
Mon, Thur, Fri

10:45 AM
Tues, Wed
3:25 PM
Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed, Thur, Fri
2:32 PM
Sat

6:17 PM
Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur, Fri

10:00 PM
Mon
10:10 PM
Sun, Tue, Wed, Thur, Fri
Departures

Flight #
Time
Day
6:00 AM
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur, Fri
6:45 AM
Sat
8:46AM
Mon, Thur, Fri
11:07 AM
Tues, Wed
3:45 PM
3:25 PM
Sat
6:45 PM

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
See What I Mean... TTMB Rocks

If you don't know, just ask....

Thanks everyone. This site is so helpful. I had my insurance rates for my business cut in HALF, I found a sweet deal on a new car here, and have had my legal concerns addressed and taken off my shoulders. Now I don't have to drive anyone to Tyler. All from here!

Have a great Friday! Y'all are appreciated....

Drew

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just an update...

Thanks for the prayers, y'all. Mama made it there and back. Her Dad is doing better. He was smoking a cigar outside the hospital on saturday. The doctor says hes a stubborn old SOB and could live a few weeks or even years.

He had a leg amputated earlier this year. He was complaining to Mrs Angler that he wanted a "peg leg" and not a fake leg. I guess he's feeling better, huh?

They attribute his surprising improvement to his will and attitude. I know where he really got that boost and so do you!

Thanks....Drew

·
2,873 Posts
drew, im glad to hear mrs angler made it back home ok, and very glad to hear her dad is doing better for now! thanks for the update.

trudy

·
Registered
25 Posts
American flies out of both Hobby and Intercontinental.

Continental flies out of Intercontinental and has the only non-stop service.

Hope your dad improves.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts