2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
6,807 Posts
I Can't Think Of One Off Hand......

I have had a couple but they were too light and I can't remember why I bought them. Maybe it was for Crappie or Rainbow Trout. I think if you ask the sales person to show you what the store has, you should be able to decide pretty quick as to whether that was what you had in mind. Several companies make two-piece rods in UL that maybe something you should consider, compactness. Maybe not. Check out the Shakespeare Ugly Stick rods. Those are hard to break. I know they make one. Good luck, CF?

· Registered
6,807 Posts
JJ, Can You Do Something?

Is it possible to expand your avatar picture to large so I can see what you look like? From here, with that fish in your hand, you look like my son, Trey at 14 years old. If you don't want to that'll be fine. Take Care Buddy, CF?

· Registered
6,807 Posts
Yea, I Got "em.....

Thanks for sending. The similarity is close but no cigar. My son was a little premature at birth and has been thin like you all his life. He's doing great now but he worried me and alot of people early on. You have kept your ******* weight down (and that's good) and it looks like from your hands like you've been workin' your young B___ off, and that's really good. Glad for ya' young dude. You look at least 16. I hope BillyStix sends you a free BillyStix Rod 'cause you deserve it. Your a good guy. I'm glad to know you. Take Care Buddy. CF?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.