2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
When it rains, I let it.
2,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't checked the Bluewater board, but wondered if anyone has heard! Like to make sure my friends are safe and filleting the heck outta fish!

·
Registered
815 Posts
Hey Rick. Thanks for the concern. We are back safe and sound but too tired to post the results. All in all a pretty successful trip. Now time to go to bed cause I gotta go out of Matagorda in the a.m. and I need my beauty sleep. lol

Scott

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Rick, et al, Scott is right on all counts. I have some neat shots and a comment or two which I will put up tomorrow. For now, the REAL need for beauty sleep is in Deer Park. See y'all tomorrow!

It was a pleasant surprise to See Kim and Ed and Steve M. and his fancy pants at the marina when we got in. I was in the front of the boat and couldn't believe my eyes when they focused on Kim, who was throwing handfuls of Cheetos to us as we pulled up! LOL! Thanks for the beer Ed! It was the pick-me-up I really needed. Wish I'd had time for 11 more, don'tcha know! :D

·
When it rains, I let it.
2,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I understand! Just glad to hear the boat and crew are safely onshore!

·
Registered
663 Posts
Jack,

It was nice running into you guys also! Course, I figured you were out with Jim when I saw your truck with the sheepie on it! Glad you guys did well!

My son was in town all last week so I didn't get on the board at all. It was to late to make plans to fish and Ed also had a badly crinked neck and on some good drugs so we decided just to go down to Bridge Bait and hang out. We had a seriously good time hanging out with Steve M. Also hung out with Gunner & Reg earlier in the day.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Kim, It was great seeing you, Ed and Steve down there. When we pulled up to the dock to let Jack and Steve off, I was concentrating on docking and didn't see you. Suddenly cheetos were showering the boat. All I could think was "why is somebody throwing cheetos at me; maybe it wasn't the prettiest docking job any one ever saw, but it wasn't bad and sure didn't deserve this". When I looked up and saw your smiling face, I was sure relieved. Tell Ed thanks a bunch for the beer!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts