·
Follically Challenged
5,373 Posts
NO !!

Reactions: 007

·
What's a Corky?
3,107 Posts
I went fishing last Monday am before the front blew in, killed 'em for an hour. Had to have "victory beers". Felt kinda funny driving down the road at 8:00 next to people on their way to work and I"m on my third beer! It's a great country ain't it?

Drink on!

·
Fat boy fresh
2,041 Posts
a wise man once said "you can't drink all day if you don't start first thing in the morning."

·
Banned
26,320 Posts
Had to wait on a buddy a couple trips ago due to him having to take care of his new gilrfriend before he left...:eek:hwell:...decided to have a beer at the ramp 30 min before daylight...a couple of guys showed up to launch & was already drinking...stated they had already knocked out a 12 pack...:brew:

·
What's a Corky?
3,107 Posts
a wise man once said "you can't drink all day if you don't start first thing in the morning."
Funny you mention that. I told my wife that about 8pm last week after I told her I'd started at 7:30 that morning on my way off the water. She was not amused.....

·
Fishing :you must be present to win.
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well i got up at around 5 and ran 3 miles on the treadmill, made brownies and cleaned the kitchen. i deserve beer!

·
Shoalwater owner/ concrete guy
5,153 Posts
I'm continuing yesterday.......had the Southside lunch then the FWE Hooters gathering last night and getting ready to have lunch with the guys in Pasadena.......when will it stop?

·
Fishing :you must be present to win.
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm continuing yesterday.......had the Southside lunch then the FWE Hooters gathering last night and getting ready to have lunch with the guys in Pasadena.......when will it stop?
only time to worry is when it does stop :smile:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts