2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI GUYS AND GULLS
I HAVE A LOT OF ROD BLANKS THAT DOES NOT HAVE A HOME?
THESE WOULD BE GREAT BLANKS FOR THE FOLLOWING,DORADO,KINGS,TARPON,COBIA, OVERSIZE REDS,THEY ALSO COULD BE GOOD FOR THE SURF GUYS, BLANKS ARE AROUND 8TO 9 FT. WITH A #10 TIP I WAS KINDA THINKING ABOUT GIVING ONE AWAY IF YOU THINK IT WOULD BE OF ANY USE MAYBE A GOOD DISCOUNT PRICE WHAT DO YOU THINK, PLEASE POST UP AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.
STIX
PLEASE VISIT MY NEW WEB SITE AT WWW.BILLYSTIX.COM IMMMM KINDA PROUD OF THE NEW SITE.
I AM GOING TO ASK MOLLY IF SHE WANTS TO COME TO TEXAS WITH ME WHEN I COME OUT??

·
Old Fart (junior grade)
450 Posts
Yes sir it is!

and YES, Molly definately does need to come for a visit!

We would love to award her Honorary Texan status for all that she does behind the scenes to help out one of our favorite sponsors!

Now, what kind of contest did you have in mind?

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Billy Ill save you the time you can just go ahead and send me all the rods that need a home. Im sure my (1) Billystix wouldnt mind the company LOL. And Molly, in Texas OH YEA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........................later,Dave

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Stix Trying To Give Away A Free Billystix

Well Folks
I Dont Seem To Be Able To Get Very Much RespoONse To My Offer, I Also Am Trying To Come Up With A Clever Gimmick To Start The Contest, I Kinda Sorta Got One But Just Cant Decide If Its The Way To Go.
Cmmmmon Ladies Yall Are Good At This Sorta Thing, Mont, Jack, Side Cutter. Help
Stix

·
Banned
1,140 Posts
how bout a contest to see who can come up with the best reason why people hick up? I haven't ever gotton a good answer and people say it is an unknown cause.... LOL.........JJ

G

·
A Molly Contest!

How about a contest involving Molly. Like the best reason (GP), most convincing argument why Molly should accompany you to Texas on this coming trip? :birthday2

·
Premium Member
23,848 Posts
Billy, what color are the blanks? I might be interested in buying one for snapper, but I would like to have about twice as many guides as normal and would want the reel seat to be set about 24" up from the end of the butt for a 320 GTI. Right at 8-8.5' would be ideal. PM me with some details when you get time.

·
Still a write in candidate HOMER '16
2,582 Posts
Billy,

I think you doing a great job and any chance you give us to win a free fishing stix Im in. And is about time you decided to send Molly to Texas, you need her to start working for you full time. You know hitting the fishing and takle shows, showing up at local tackle store to do Rod Signings and what not. You post it and they will come.

Josh

·
Banned
137 Posts
I believe hiccups are caused from convultions of the diaphram, ususally due to a sudden shock from temp. varience. Perch catching contest would be fun, though I've not fished for perch in quite awhile and have no idea where I'd fish. Why molly should come to TX, that could get some in trouble with their significant other!!! Heh, either that or the largest fish sound like a winner!

·
Premium Member
40,471 Posts
People who catch the Biggest fish don't need any help

how about a contest for the smallest fish caught on a hook? Now that's a contest I could give ya'll a run for the money...LOL
You could call it the "Tiny TexanStix"
Hahahahahahahahahahahahah

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
What The Heck.....

Neverenough said:
Billy,

I think you doing a great job and any chance you give us to win a free fishing stix Im in. And is about time you decided to send Molly to Texas, you need her to start working for you full time. You know hitting the fishing and takle shows, showing up at local tackle store to do Rod Signings and what not. You post it and they will come.

Josh
Send Molly's mother....some of us don't care...LOL!! CF?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts