2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
More There than here..Gone fishin....
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im ready to swat some rice rockets..
Were doin our Work day @ our lease Saturday..It gonna really bring on the (Fever)..omg:slimer:
I miss the smell of Power in da mornin..

Oxx..:headknock

·
1,193 Posts
Have all of U recevied your TEAL TAGS. I got mine yesterday. They are a different

color than last year.

·
They call me............PAWPAW!
3,020 Posts
OxbowOutfitters said:
I miss the smell of Power in da mornin..
It's funny to watch me and some of my buddies after firin the first rounds of the season....we all grab up the empties and sniff the burnt powder!:dance:

·
Registered
890 Posts
Going to our pond this weekend for some work, cant wait for the season, hey triple F tell eric to bring you some shiner bock back!!!! Get ready!!!!

·
Registered
386 Posts
We have been unable to do any work on our ponds this summer. One of the guys said that the grass is up to the hood of the truck. That is on the road.

We are going to plant our food plots by plane. Too wet for a tractor.

EBHunter

·
Bird Flu Eradication Team
2,299 Posts
i am fixing to head up for my annual summer pilgramage to Colorado before hunting season. Whenever i get back i switch into hunting mode big time. It must be the combo of cold weather and wearing jackets that gets me pumped for hunting season...either that or seeing all the ducks that spend the summer up there. it really gets the blood pumping getting to see all the birds that nested there. We are getting close!!!!!!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
bohunk1 said:
Have all of U recevied your TEAL TAGS. I got mine yesterday. They are a different

color than last year.
You must spend too much time over at the Refuge!!!!!!

·
1,193 Posts
You must spend too much time over at the Refuge!!!!!!
Yea the Refuge, Got teal there Got teal everywhere

·
1,193 Posts
Did you get your teal tag as part of APH license or through drawing?
I got them as a part of a APH license

·
Registered
114 Posts
tag

This may sound dumb but I am fairly new to duck hunting. I have read all the regs. and can find nothing about teal tags is this a joke are what? This will be my son's and I first teal season and I don't want to risk a ticket

trouttracker

·
More There than here..Gone fishin....
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Before I answer that..Tell me this..Look @ the Caracters making Comments about the tags ..There in will be the Truth GrassHopper..

Ive got Mine,& Purched a Unlimited license for those (fill the freezer days)..

Oxx..:spineyes:

trouttracker said:
This may sound dumb but I am fairly new to duck hunting. I have read all the regs. and can find nothing about teal tags is this a joke are what? This will be my son's and I first teal season and I don't want to risk a ticket

trouttracker

·
Registered
3,932 Posts
water turkey said:
trouttracker:

It is a "joke" that was funny for about 5 posts 2 years ago
Apparently somebody fell for it two years ago and is a little resentful... and this is a wrong answer.

The correct answer to tracker's question is to read your regs, work on bird ID, reread your regs, then rework on bird ID, then never shoot until you're 100% sure it's legal to. Do that and you'll know all you need to know and always stay legal. That's the purpose of teal tags. Anyone that has to ask needs to be reminded of this message.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Got our work day coming up in a couple of weeks.

Too much rain, though. Can't get a tractor into our ponds to clean them out. Gonna have to try and spray them from the air.

·
Registered
386 Posts
We are having a terrible time fighting thick bermuda in our ponds. There's really nothing you can do except cut it low before you flood. We are going to try to address it after this season.

EBHunter

1 - 20 of 23 Posts