2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

is it me

4K views 32 replies 24 participants last post by  Hotrod 
#1 ·
or are there some forums missing? :confused:

#7 ·
Gilbert, I can arrange for the rest of them to join the missing ones if you like. It really gets old fast having to deal with the same few that don't get that this isn't grade school. Name calling, running from board to board with nothing more to add than clutter and the other games you so like to play are going to be the end of you around here. I have better things to do than play net nanny and it only takes one click to be done with you for good.

#9 ·
Gilbert, I can arrange for the rest of them to join the missing ones if you like. It really gets old fast having to deal with the same few that don't get that this isn't grade school. Name calling, running from board to board with nothing more to add than clutter and the other games you so like to play are going to be the end of you around here. I have better things to do than play net nanny and it only takes one click to be done with you for good.
ouch....more like BOOM:doowapsta

#14 ·
From the way I read Gilberts post, he was simply stating some of the "forums" were missing. Not any of the threads started. I have seen several threads shut down. But have not noticed any forums shut down. (Although I usually stay within the TTMB, Hunting, and Classifieds)

#17 ·
if you werent such a newbie, id say you're trolling! BUT, I believe Mont is sick of certain people hi-jacking threads and adding tasteless, unnecessary posts to the threads...furthermore, doing this and skipping between different forums on the board. He's tired of playing net nanny. comprende? capeesh?:spineyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.