2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Comcast just sucks! Had to spend almost an hour in their office trying to get a new box without success. They couldn't get anything right! The place was packed and finally the girl said to all of us that Comcast had just come in and updated their computers and moved all their Time Warner files and she couldn't find any of them. She told us that their system was upgraded and they had absolutely no training on the new software. I thought some of these people were going to burn the place down! So much for the improved Customer Service they promised. When you don't have any competition, you can be this incompetant.

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
kevin leftwich said:
We have found the ones that employ those that are too incompetent to work for our federal government.
There is no such thing.:D

·
Banned
9,560 Posts
Dude, they just took over Time Warner's customers a month ago. :D For what it's worth, the were very good when I used them in Denver. I've never had a problem in my dealings with them.

·
Mid-Life Crisis in the Works
1,306 Posts
I was comcastisized without warning and lost emailing capability. I could not get thru to them on the phone so I went online to live chat and was treated rudely by that person. I'm going back to Direct TV and AT&T for phone and DSL>

·
Right wing nut job, Bitter clinger to 2C
14,926 Posts
I tried to to warn you guys a week ago. total incomcastic ability to deal with anything. fixed my bill over the phone with them. got new bill in the mail and not one thing changed from the first bill. they said they fixed it, i said good.

they lied:headknock

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
You must've been on Mason Rd? My wife got up and hit the doors before they opened at 8am. I went on a friday afternoon. I opened the doors and saw all those people in line....ugh.

I was having a crappie day and accidentally let loose a semi-loud.."F-Bomb" and slammed the door. Then I passed a guy heading to the door as I walked off.

"Dude...I hope you packed a lunch."

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Just wait until you start getting that $25.00 "Collection Fee" for not paying your bill EXACTLY on time.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
The reason Comcast is bad is they are so big with so many customers that they could care less about you or me.My next step is ATT U Verse at least they have plenty of employees.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Comcast or AT&T

Nobody ever going to be happy one day it is someone complaining of AT&T the next is Comcast. Dang guys Comcast just took over 750,000 customers and launched a better system things will get better just give it a little time same with AT&T I have heard there having problems. I have comcast and have not had any problems, but my buddy left comcast and went to U-verse and 3 weeks later no internet and cable, so it does not get better going the other way sometimes. Just my 2 cents.

·
Purveyor of Worthless Knowledge
557 Posts
Comcast = disconnect notices for non-payment every month for the last 3 months.

Only problem for them is our account is Auto Debit and we have went over that the first two times they sent us the nasty notice.

They are horrible. Sent in a complaint to the FTC for whatever that's worth.

Their customer service makes you believe that you are Candid Camera.

·
<***********>< Fish on.
3,101 Posts
I am on hold with them as I type. They installed cable/internet on Wednesday and were supposed to be here today between 2 and 5. Of course, they were a no show and the first person I talked to said we were not on the schedule. :mad: Now they say they can't be here until the 17th.

·
Member..Whats wrong with my member
5,533 Posts
If you went to the one in Richmond/Rosenberg, I thought my wife was going to come visit me at work, on the wrong side of the metal bars.
The girl was completely incompetent. She was going to charge my wife 80 bucks because she forgot the A/V cables.

We are now with DirectTv HD, and couldn't be happier...so far.

Kelly

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Kelly, I went to the one in Rosenberg. What a joke! I had to go back two other times today before she had been trained on the new system. Maybe you need to go flash those shorts you LEO's wear and get her moving!:D
kdubya said:
If you went to the one in Richmond/Rosenberg, I thought my wife was going to come visit me at work, on the wrong side of the metal bars.
The girl was completely incompetent. She was going to charge my wife 80 bucks because she forgot the A/V cables.

We are now with DirectTv HD, and couldn't be happier...so far.

Kelly

·
Aggie Mom
5,386 Posts
FISH FRYER said:
Nobody ever going to be happy one day it is someone complaining of AT&T the next is Comcast. Dang guys Comcast just took over 750,000 customers and launched a better system things will get better just give it a little time same with AT&T I have heard there having problems. I have comcast and have not had any problems, but my buddy left comcast and went to U-verse and 3 weeks later no internet and cable, so it does not get better going the other way sometimes. Just my 2 cents.
Well a week without phone, the tech comes out and states that within his small area, over 2000 calls about non-service. He also stated that when Comcast switched over, they did not switch everything over so that techs have to go to each house and call headquarters to have that modem switched. No phone for a week, I hate to see my cell phone bill.

·
Registered
460 Posts
My daughter had TimeWarner in Austin and would have to spend 1-2 hours on the phone each time she called them with a question or concern (or complaint). She HATED it. She disconnected for the summer and isn't sure what she wants to do when she returns from Paraguay. She didn't mind the cable and internet, she just hated the CUSTOMER service. I will make sure she knows that it's no better since the takeover so she can make an informed decision.

·
Done Wit Dat
7,538 Posts
Geez, I never thought I'd actually be happy with Angleton's CMA cable. It's a smallish company compared to the others. They can be a bit of a pain, and my cable internet has never been as fast as they claim, but the install guys are tops. Despite odd business hours, I've always had friendly service at the desk. - Coach

1 - 20 of 20 Posts