2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you know how to make another folder in the photo section? There is the camera roll that came with the phone where all my photos are going. I can see that there is space you can add extra folders. Anyone know how to in the iTunes? I am sure thats the only place.

Thanks

·
Registered
12,968 Posts
I heard that you have to download the shareware iphoto first and make your folders on the computer. Then you can sync to your iphone. I have not done it yet so I don't know how easy it is.
RT

·
I'm Always In The Shadows...
1,598 Posts
create one your on your pc and name it stangfan93 Iphones Folder. Then when you open Itunes(make sure your I phone is connected) click on your iphone and then go to pics. Make sure you save pics on your pc before you do this because you may lose the pics. Anyways like I was saying, once you click on pic you can then create folders and you may choose the "stangfan93 Iphones Folder" and from itunes you can create folder and name them what you like. Let me find the link that I used that help me with this because im pretty sure you wont understand what I typing here..Gimme a sec.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am in the process of trying what you said Roo. Thanks for the info. I understood exactly as to what you trying to convey. So I haven't looked at the link you provided. Although I will after I post this. Thanks again.

·
Certified Man Card Holder!
1,652 Posts
Any way to make a folder private with a password for pics you don't want others to see if they get your phone? Purely a hypothetical scenario!

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think there is an app for that. But, in all reality that just makes it look suspicious. Provided you are looking to keep the photos away from your wife or g/f.

Best thing I would do is email them to yourself and then hide them in a folder in your email.

This doesn't always work. My buddy found photos of a friend of ours g/f. But, he was looking for them.

·
Certified Man Card Holder!
1,652 Posts
I think there is an app for that. But, in all reality that just makes it look suspicious. Provided you are looking to keep the photos away from your wife or g/f.

Best thing I would do is email them to yourself and then hide them in a folder in your email.

This doesn't always work. My buddy found photos of a friend of ours g/f. But, he was looking for them.
Nah, my wife knows about them; heck she's in them, took them, or at least participated! I have a lot of people that might get a hold of my phone that I don't want seeing those photos.:biggrin:

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
There's an app called foto safe. It has one of the higher ratings. But in the reviews some people have said because of the name people want to see what you are hiding. You can search itin the app store.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts