2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have small company and think about a new invoice system. What are 2coolers using. Not more than 5 invoices a month. Free works for me or less expensive one. Thanks

·
Who said that was spicy?
1,808 Posts
Are you asking for a 3rd party company to send 4 invoices a month and collect for you?

Or are you asking for a software application that you can buy that creates invoices for you? A piece of software that tracks your Accounts Receivables (AR), provides AR aging reports, uses the AR balances to create financial P&L and Balance Sheet reports?

If the latter is what you are asking for, then QuickBooks is a solution for you.

ADP is a 3rd party that small companies use to handle their payroll. I’ve never heard of ADP providing services for invoicing (or revenue collection). Have they created a new line of business?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Seasoned Veteran
230 Posts
^^^This^^^

I've sent many invoices and simply built an invoice template and made sure that the information required by the customer/vendor was included on it. Purchase Order number, etc.

If the invoice was for my consulting time I'd simply include approved timesheets as backup.

You would need to enter all transactions into QuickBooks anyway so the accounting should be straight forward. Then again, QB probably allows for the generation of invoices, but I never used that function.

·
Registered
321 Posts
ADP

Are you asking for a 3rd party company to send 4 invoices a month and collect for you?

Or are you asking for a software application that you can buy that creates invoices for you? A piece of software that tracks your Accounts Receivables (AR), provides AR aging reports, uses the AR balances to create financial P&L and Balance Sheet reports?

If the latter is what you are asking for, then QuickBooks is a solution for you.

ADP is a 3rd party that small companies use to handle their payroll. I’ve never heard of ADP providing services for invoicing (or revenue collection). Have they created a new line of business?

ADP does provide invoicing servicing. Invoices can be created, sent directly to the client/customer and entries can be made when payment is received. Auto notices for late payments can also be “set-up”. Aging reports, P&L and all of the standard reporting/recoding is part of the program. I use ADP for payroll and invoicing for my small business.

·
Who said that was spicy?
1,808 Posts
ADP does provide invoicing servicing. Invoices can be created, sent directly to the client/customer and entries can be made when payment is received. Auto notices for late payments can also be “set-up”. Aging reports, P&L and all of the standard reporting/recoding is part of the program. I use ADP for payroll and invoicing for my small business.
Learn something new everyday. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
i used a quick books app and cheap program for my contract consulting work. was able to do invoices, track exenses etc. it even calculated my estimated quarterly taxes i was supposed to pay. think it was like $20 a month or less.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts