2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vendor
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are inviting all 2coolers to our Seminar at the Houston Boat Show on 1-16-10 @ 1:30 PM. We will be giving away Bass Assassins, Mirr-O-Lures, Mustad Hooks, Seaguar leader material, a Castaway Graphite Rod, and other tackle as well. We will be teaching how to catch more Redfish consistantly and how to do it with different methods.

Come by and meet the both of us and let's talk fishing. We will be answering all questions that anyone may have. Demonstrations will also be done as well.

Feel free to email me your questions if you will not be able to attend the seminar. We will answer your question via email, then read your email to the audience during the seminar. If you send your questions via email, we will put your name in the drawing for all of the free product. So, be sure and include your address in your email.

This will be an open forum with product demonstration and audience interaction. We look forward to meeting each and everyone one of you.

Best Regards,

Captain Jimmie Dooms
Captain Jason Rieger
Team Castaway Pro Fishing Team

Email: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]

·
Vendor
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Email a question if your not going to attend and want have a question read at the show. We will take the people who are not there and place their name in drawing for some prizes. We will be giving away tackle like I said to people who come to the seminar and participate. We just dont want to leave anyone out. We want an open forum for everyone. We feel this would be the best method for everyone to learn from.

We don't want to put on a seminar that either everyone already knows the answers to or that doesn't fit your style of fishing. So, by us having some opening remarks and demos, then opening this thing up for your questions that you really need answers to or just need that reassurance that what you are doing is correct, will be the best for everyone.

I've already received a few emails, so get yours in as well. Again, emailed questions and suggestions will be handled asap. I had a small surgery the other day and can't be on the water. So, I'll be available by phone or email.

Phone: (361) 443-3784

·
Vendor
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Also, I want to invite you and your family to come to the Texas Redfish Series booth and fish against us on the Playstation 3. It'll be fun. We'll be there Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

·
Vendor
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Man oh man..... The emails I'm getting are great. Keep them coming. Again, for those of you who send in your questions, thanks! I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I look forward to meeting everyone at the show next week as well.

·
Vendor
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just a reminder to anyone wanting to send in questions via email. Tomorrow will be the last day that I can handle any questions from 2coolers for the seminar. We will be heading out first thing Friday am for the show. I look forward to meeting any of you that can make it to the show. If you can't make the seminar, but get to the show, we will be at the Castaway, Kresta's, and Redfish Series booths mainly. I'm sure we'll be running around to other sponsors booths as well. If you see one of us, just stop and introduce yourself. I look forward to meeting all of you.

·
Vendor
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just wanted to say thank you to all of the people who sent in their questions. I am very amazed at the numbers of emails that we have received. We never dreamed that there would be that many questions. We actually received so many emails that we have decided the seminar would be 8 hours long if we went through them all out loud at the seminar. So, we will only be reading out a few of the emails out loud at the seminar, but everyone will be getting product that sent in emails. Our sponsors were so impressed by the numbers, they've decided to send us more product to share with everyone. That's awesome!

We will be sending out lures from Mirrolure and Bass Assassin, hats and T-shirts from Yeti Coolers, different types of live bait and artifical hooks and terminal tackle from Mustad, jig heads from Bass Assassin, hats and stickers from Castaway Graphite Rods, and other promotional items from companies like Mustad, Majek Boats, Kresta's Marine, Seaguar, Minn Kota, Odyssey Batteries, Power Pole, and others. No one will receive something from everyone and no one will receive the same things. So, each package will be as close to the product or question that you may have been asking about with a few added bonuses.

Castaway Graphite Rods has donated to us an XP3 Series 7' Casting Rod to be given away to those who are present at the seminar and I will be giving away one of my personal tournament Top Water rods. This rod is brand new and still in the wrapper. I will be giving away an HG40 Titanium, Skeleton Series, Twister, 6'-2" Light.... the lightest rod on the market today at 2.2 oz.. We will be giving away nearly $500.00 in fishing rods at the end of our seminar.

Will pass out raffle tickets to everyone who makes their way in during the first 10 minutes or so of the seminar. Then the tickets will be put away. We will raffle off both of the rods at the end of the Seminar. You may only win once (the rods that is). So, if you win the first one, you will not have another chance at the second rod. You can receive multiple give aways if you participate with questions or suggestions during the seminar.

Again, this will be an open forum with a ton of information. Bring your questions and listening ears. We look forward to seeing and meeting each and everyone of you.

Last, be careful out there getting to and from the show. It shows to be a very wet Friday and Saturday. Leave a few minutes earlier and take your time getting to the show.

Here's to good fishing and great friends!

·
Vendor
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, when I got home last night I was once again amazed. There were nearly a dozen boxes on my front porch from our sponsors. All product for giveaway a demonstration at the seminar. So, it looks like we will be giving away just over $4,000 worth of product. This will be fun. 2coolers be sure and introduce yourselves. See you there.

·
Vendor
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks to everyone who stopped by the seminar this past weekend. It was standing room only. I was very humbled by the number of people and the number of people with questions. It was awesome.

For those that I got to meet, talk with, or shake hands with at the show, it was a pleasure meeting you all. Everyone should have gotten a lot of product to take home with them. We actually gave away more than we expected, but that was awesome because we didn't have anything to load up and take home.

For those of you who emailed me the questions, I will be mailing out a bunch of different stuff to you today. It will be shipped out via UPS or Fed Ex today. I will ship it all out via standard ground shipping, so expect a box from me in the next 1 - 5 days (depending on how far you are away from Corpus Christi, TX).

Again, thank you all for your time. If you have any suggestions for future seminars or just would like to give me feedback on the seminar, it will be greatly appreciated and welcomed. Don't be afraid to give me the bad stuff either. We need to know if we need to improve our presentation or content of our seminars. Your opinions are greatly valued.

Thanks again!

·
Vendor
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here are some pictures of what I'm sending out to those who emailed in questions and suggestions for the seminars. Those of you who were at the seminar received product at the show. We gave away over $4500 worth of product during and after the seminar.

I'd love to be able to send T-shirts and hats, but all of that went fast and we are all out. We will be doing more seminars throughout the year and we always try and have product to show and give away. Also, be on the look out for our new web sites, facebook fan page, and on You Tube. This is going to be an exciting year for sure.

Attachments

·
Vendor
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The new Copperhead color from Bass Assassin is going to be an absolute Red Fish killer! In each package I send out, you will get some of my absolute favorite "Go to" baits and colors. I wish I had more Power Pro, Seaguar Flourocarbon Leader, and Mirrolures to give away. I just don't have anymore. Trust me, you are still getting a box with over $125.00 worth of product! Enjoy!

·
Registered
603 Posts
Thanks team Castaway

THANK YOU CAPT JIMMIE DOOMS AND TEAM CASTAWAY !!!

Just recieved the box of goodies. Its all what you said it was and more
cant wait to try them out! --- tight lines !

thanks again !
Goldie

1 - 14 of 14 Posts