2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't consider this political since it is not partisian, but if it is against the rules, please delete.

·
Registered
153 Posts
all hat, no cattle. Says what should be said - then............votes the other way. What a moron. In fact, they are all morons.

Hutchison - Yea, Cornyn - Yea - I will not support either of them in any of their future endeavors

Called Culberson's office today: Me - I want thank John for opposing the bailout in the House vote the other day. I look forward to him voting no, again on the revised measure coming out of the Senate.

Clerk - Well, um, he's "studying" the revised proposal.

Me - last time I called you provided a definitive position at the time of my call and it was a resounding NO. When I called Cornyn and Hutchison's offices yesterday, they "were studying the measure" as well. It sounds like John has changed his tune.

Clerk - Well um...sir would you like for me to pass along a message to rep Culberson.

Me - Tell him - If he votes Yea, I vote No for John come reelection time - It's that simple

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
That's a fantastic speech. I have been wondering where these guys are. Not that it matters. He won't make a dent on how things go from here. We need this bill I think, but its to fix the prior screw ups. I wish congress would learn from its mistakes, but no chance. I heard an ad today that the FHA loans have actually just increased to $271k. So if you have bad credit, give 'em a call. No kidding, that ad ran today on Houston radio. Bad credit, no money down, middle of the biggest financial crisis since great depression, businesses shutting down because the cannot get financing, po' folks can still get FHA loans to $271k.

Not one proposal in the bill says anything about cutting back on the loans that got us into this mess. In fact, the new one actually protects these loans.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts