11,998 Posts
HUM ...May revenue is up 63%
signed a 3 year agreement valued at 1.8 million annualy
1st quarter results were up 134%

cheap to buy, radar this for the next few and see what happens

·
Banned
9,560 Posts
I looked it over pretty close and spoke with a friend who knows a little about the company. Looks like a pretty good gamble. They've got a few thousand of my money now (which is up 13% from where I bought it already :D ). Let's see how she does! ;)

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
seems like whenever i pick a winner, don't have the funds in the account to purchase so i get to watch my friends make $$. i have one that got in at $.10 and the other at $.12...

·
Just call me Breeze
17,287 Posts
boat money, you never know on these pink sheet stocks, most of the time they don't pan out, but this one looks promising. Thanks for the heads up.

Here is one that I have been watching for a year now. On the Amex. Down from a $1 to .25. Local company, Beltway 8 and Hammerly area, nice big office. Call and get their prospectus. Symbol ELU Also a very risky stock but you never know.

·
Banned
9,560 Posts
BoatMoney - Just let me know next time you pick a winner! ;) I believe Labwire is undervalued right now, and will likely follow a formidable upward trend. I just put in another limit order to buy another 15,000 shares.

Mr. Breeze - I don't like the looks of eLinear. There appears to be a lot of turmoil within the company right now.

·
Gone Fishing
11,998 Posts
Wells Fargo..19 bucks a trade. Open a investment account. I did years ago and put a small sum of money in to play with. Only down 46% but have learned alot about diversity and now on my way back up...I hope...

·
Banned
9,560 Posts
Mudrunner - Charles Schwab is fairly cheap for trades and has a decent website with good information to research potential investments. You can also go full service with them and have a broker place your trades if you choose, though it'll cost a few extra bucks. I get free trades through USAA right now, but in 2 months I'll have to begin paying $6.95/trade.

·
Just call me Breeze
17,287 Posts
Shad, the CEO might have been the problem. Keep a eye on it. If your ever on the west side of town, stop by their office. I have not been there in a while. I need to go by and see how things are progressing. LBWR office is close to me also. Need to have a look at them also.

·
Banned
9,560 Posts
I'm watching them currently. I just almost pulled the trigger on a few thousand shares today when they were at $.21, seeing that they hit $.29 just last week. Unfortunately, my non-retirement funds are tied up in other stocks right now. I have a lot of retirement funds available, but the commission was going to be $400! They gouge you on stocks that are under $1. My non-retirement account receives free trades, so it doesn't matter. I put a bunch into Premier Brands (PBH) today when their stock dropped 16%.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
make sure if you go with an online investment account like ameritrade, you check on inactive charges. they charge you if you're not going to make a trade each qtr.

shaddy, looks like its down again, but you've got the average buy price pretty good. the day traders jumped on it b4 the "illegal" promo. but i 'm betting they've all got it on their radar. one or two more good pr's and they'll jump back in. avg vol is still up tho.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
ShadMan said:
BoatMoney - Just let me know next time you pick a winner! ;) I believe Labwire is undervalued right now, and will likely follow a formidable upward trend. I just put in another limit order to buy another 15,000 shares.

Mr. Breeze - I don't like the looks of eLinear. There appears to be a lot of turmoil within the company right now.
Shadman is this ELinear the software and IT development firm in Houston? We did some work with them when I worked with Hines....they were small then, but didn't really have all that great of work. We/I had to do alot of tweaking to get it to work.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.