2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Senior Member, do I get a discount?
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got an insurance question that maybe one of you can answer for me. I am currently in Saudi and my truck is sitting at the house, well a friend of mine is in a bind and needs to borrow it for the week. I trust him, we have been friends a long time. The question is does my insurance cover my truck if he is driving it? I would hate for something to happen and the insurance not cover it. I have full coverage insurance through Amica, great company BTW. Thanks,

·
Elder Angler
985 Posts
bigdaddyriverrat said:
Got an insurance question that maybe one of you can answer for me. I am currently in Saudi and my truck is sitting at the house, well a friend of mine is in a bind and needs to borrow it for the week. I trust him, we have been friends a long time. The question is does my insurance cover my truck if he is driving it? I would hate for something to happen and the insurance not cover it. I have full coverage insurance through Amica, great company BTW. Thanks,
As stated, it will be covered. I second Amica being a great company, I have had them since 1986.

·
Senior Member, do I get a discount?
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I hope i don't have any problems but I have never loaned my truck out before.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts