2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Carpet is probably your easiest option. Scrap carpet is usually pretty easy to find. Find some nice shag, preferably a color that doesn't show mud stains or tobacco stains..

·
Stop Global Whining
494 Posts
I insulated 2 stands one with that 1/2" tk blue styrofoam house stuff and one with carpet up the walls. The mice loved making nest with that blue stuff it was everywhere, the bees made a nest between the carpet and the wood on the other one, I had a honey comb under the carpet on one wall, I ended up tearing it all out and just use carpet on the floor for quitness.

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
I insulated 2 stands one with that 1/2" tk blue styrofoam house stuff and one with carpet up the walls. The mice loved making nest with that blue stuff it was everywhere, the bees made a nest between the carpet and the wood on the other one, I had a honey comb under the carpet on one wall, I ended up tearing it all out and just use carpet on the floor for quitness.
yep just carpet on floor, anything else is apartment buildings for varmints.

·
<***********>< Fish on.
3,101 Posts
carpet on the floor and that is all.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Blue Board

I have also used the Dow Blue Board and tech shield for the roof. I used Tyvek tape for all seams. All left overs form construction jobs. It works pertty good keeping moisture and wind out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts