2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
It seems that you do your best work when out alone or up late, unable to sleep and by yourself. These are both wonderful.
The first, for me, is like the light at the end of the tunnel. After clawing and crawling through the darkness, completely hopeless and barely able to breathe, resigned to the probability that life will be like this forever, the light finally shows itself and it's lined with beautiful flowers. Now all that is needed is a decision whether to continue onward and upward into the light of a new way of life or turn your back to it and go back the other way, keeping yourself in the same darkness that has smothered you for eternity. The second choice is the easiest. We scream and we wail and we cry for something different and a better way of life, but sometimes, when our screams are actually heard and answered, and what we ask for all of a sudden appears, do we take it or do we pass it by and just continue screaming and wailing and crying because we have become accustomed to and comfortable with that way of life and are too afraid to make that final push, easy though it may be, to happiness?
Don't even get me started on the second image:) Great work.

·
A Wild Kiwi fern
3,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i'm glad you like them. i could do without the insomnia but at least i can sometimes make sure of the extra time.

:rose:

k
ps James... you have a poet's soul. i've written a little something for the second image.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts