2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate to post about grandchildren because they are usually special only to family members but this one really cracked me up and I thought I'd pass it along (although I'm sure it's better if you were there)
Yesterday we took the family to Outback for my wifes' aunts 79th birthday. As we finished the meal my 2 1/2 year old granddaughter left her chair and went around the table visiting everyone. While in the Uncles lap she took his pocket protector (yes, he still carries one) and pen from his pocket to play with. A few minutes later my wife looked beside her and there stood the granddaughter, pen in hand using the pocket protector for a pad. My wife asked her if she was taking orders and she responded "yes" so my wife asked for a steak. Granddaughter said - "Steak - yes - what else?" as she scribbled on the pad so my wife went through the entire order. Granddaughter then went around the table taking everyone's order and "writing" it down. Needless to say, the camera was in the car. When we left I wasn't sure who to tip.

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
Beautiful story, I wished you had pics! It seems that Grandchildren have always had a special place here. I know they do for me.

Thank You for sharing it.
Robs

1 - 2 of 2 Posts