1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Oh she is SO ready to fish!!! Was Cap'n C on that boat???:p

Junior

Semper Fi
:flag:

It got more exciting with each war. I mean the planes were going faster than hell when I was flying a Mustang, but by the time I got to Nam, it scared the **** out of a lot of guys just to fly the **** jets at full speed. Let alone do it in combat.​

â€" Brigadier General Robin Olds, USAF.

·
Well, I'm glad I ain't scared to be lazy
2,044 Posts
Let's pool our money, buy all of them, and sink them off the galveston coast.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Ha I'll pass on this one.. Blemishes Yea Right..
.... I see many thousands of dollars spent on this one.. I wouldn't touch anything with that much hull damage especially in the Bow.
DIL said go to Orange beach and destin/san destin on vacation and boats are lined up with prices on them he strolled down there 10 miles from him and he said it was so sad to see those boats. He said these have virtually no damage but, they were for sale by owner.. I told him this weekend to go and make a list with numbers. He said you would definitly need a trailer.. I will post some up when i get them cause i have what i want.
Capt.Bill

·
Registered
6,483 Posts
Are there any good prices out there that would make the trip worth while. My brother inlaw could use a nice project boat.

·
Registered
6,483 Posts
It would be nice to find for free. He would only want something though that had a solid hull no more than some scrapes and scratches on it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.