2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a call from Cool Change. He is at work and has no access to a computer but he wanted to get this out to David Legate and/or any member of his band, Mid-Life Crisis.

#1 David, Rick has a few days work lined up for you. If you are interested, give him a shout ASAP...or try answering yer dang phone! :p :D If any of his friends read this and have his secret contact info, please give him a heads-up and lets put a little foldin' money in the guy's pocket!

#2 Ricks boss, a super swell guy and Rick's good friend, is in a serious jam. His wife is in the hospital and they have no isnurance. The bills are piling up and he really needs some help from his friends. Rick is organizing a fundraiser and needs to speak with David, Larry, Randy or anyone that can contact someone in the band to see if they can play for this fundraiser. It will be a date in July (forgot the exact date) and the location is not yet firm.

If any one can help this happen today, you will have the undying gratitude of Mr. Cool Change. :) On Rick's behalf, I offer my thanks in advance.

·
When it rains, I let it.
2,861 Posts
Thanks for posting for me Jack.

I seriously have some bucks to give David. He and I have talked before. It's up his alley, so to speak. Randy or Larry give me some contact numbers for MLC. We need to talk. Thanks!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Thanks Rick I'll get the word to him.

I have Mary's cell number I will call her.
And as for the fund raiser I sure that would not be a problem if we are all free.
Larry

1 - 3 of 3 Posts