2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i had no clue how addicted i am to the sugar free sweet tea from red diamond. i have tried making sun tea, boiling it like grandma, making it with a tea machine, and they all taste bitter and i have even went as far as buying different brands to see if it was the same, man i thought it was bad before i could go to the store and pick some up. i have looked at every store around here and i cant find it,
i have got to find some somewhere or they need to send a couple of trucks down here to restock them shevles

·
----------------------------------------
23,724 Posts
Is that the one with the Yellow cap? I'm blue cap man myself. hehe (but I like to dilute it with some water...half/half Mmmm goood)

·
Registered
838 Posts
walmart on 2100 and hwy 90 in crosby has tons of the yellow cap...as well as the blue cap...i get the owner of the day care that my kids go to a couple gallons every couple of days...thats the only place i see any kind of stock in the yellow cap tea..but the have plenty

brian

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
I was in the Wal Mart in Sulpher Springs Texas today and they had a whole lot of it on the shelves. I got 2 gals for myself.

·
the love of my life
9,585 Posts
they key to home brew is bring water to a boil turn off heat drop in one or two family size bags when it starts to turn dark pull out the bags add selected sweetner sugar or sugar fee stuff then pour into large container and dilute with water to taste then pour over ice or in fridge this will prevent bitterness-----bitterness comes from brewing bags to long--or go to the above metioned stores and get ur fix--i understand--i need couseling to

·
Boatright custom flats
3,829 Posts
I'm a blue capper myself. Krogers always hooks me up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts