2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
30,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy yall! Just wanted to introduce myself real quick... My name is Jared and i'm new to the forum and fairly new to saltwater fishing though i've fished freshwater frequently over the years. I'm a sophomore in college and was going to Texas A&M in College Station but am gonna take some community college classes and hang around Matagorda Bay doing some fishing this year. I just got an Ocean Kayak Scrambler XT Angler Edition this weekend for my birthday and am looking for other kayak fishermen to head out with, but will be doing other fishing as well. I still have alot to learn about saltwater but am looking forward to learning from all of yall on here...Later!

·
The Republic of Texas
4,595 Posts
No doubt you have come to the right place for learning about saltwater fishing. I am always learning something in here.

Welcome to the board and happy belated b-day.

Mike

·
Registered
5,498 Posts
Welcome aboard Mr. Jared...A young Man with good manners, who is working on his education and loves fishing.....2Cool!

Aggie Dad...2 times

·
Malt Beverage Diety
1,385 Posts
Welcome to 2Cool, Jared!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Jared, welcome aboard, you willl find all kind of info here, as well as some really great people.

·
See ya on the flats!
1,840 Posts
Welcome...You'll have a blast in Matty. Just take the time to really learn the bay and how it works.

Late,
Cox

·
Heritage, not Hate
3,239 Posts
Welcome home Jared....you've found the best board on the WWW. Try not to let all those T-Sips get to ya here though.....WHOOP!

·
Done Wit Dat
7,538 Posts
Welcome Aboard! This place is just like family. - Coach

·
Registered
30,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks again everyone for all the warm welcomes and I am glad I joined...if any of you live in the Bay City or Van Vleck area and wanna fish sometime lemme know...or for that matter anyone who would want to go...i'm always up for meeting new fishin buddies...I may hit the bay tomorrow or wait til tuesday, it all depends on the weather I suppose...

·
Registered
176 Posts
welcome...if you are looking to learn about saltwater fishing you sure came to the right place!!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts